DEVELOPMENT TRENDS OF INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES IN THE AGRARIAN SECTOR OF UKRAINE
The article covers the essence, the main features of investments in the agrarian sector, which are determined by the specifics of the legal status of Ukraine, the specifics of agricultural production in Ukraine and the specifics of the new world order of planning, production, distribution. The theoretical and methodological problems of attracting investments in the agricultural sector of Ukraine are identified. The main components of the agricultural sector of economy, which in Ukraine, mainly in, attracted foreign investments are highlighted. Analyzes are made in the ideas and some characteristics of investments, the main problems of inhibiting investments in the activities of agricultural enterprises.The ways of solving existing problems of investments in the activity of agricultural enterprises are suggested. The risks of investing in the activities of agricultural enterprises are characterized. The dynamics of foreign direct investment in agriculture for the period from 2010 to 2017 are analyzed and their impact on the main indicators of agricultural development in Ukraine. It is concluded that foreign investors are interested in companies that can provide a return on invested capital in a short time with the highest profit. Against this background, more promising in the Ukrainian economy for them is not agricultural production but processing. Today, the emphasis is placed on the need to diversify the sources of investment support for the agricultural sector. The types of cultivated crops were divided into cultivated areas. The TOP-10 largest agricultural holdings by volume of land bank have beenidentified. The main indicators of investment development of agriculture of Ukraine are highlighted.The strategic orientation of attracting foreign investments in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy is substantiated. It is concluded that the lack of confidence of foreign investors in Ukraine and the high level of investment risk cause a low level of investment income, and the investmentclimate, in turn, directly affects the main indicators of socio-economic development of the country. It is analyzed strategic objectives, investment indicators for agricultural development and the main macroeconomic problem.
2. Ry`bina L.O. (2017) Osobly`vosti investy`cijnoyi diyal`nosti v agrarnomu sektori ekonomiky`. Ekonomika i suspil`stvo. № 11. P. 450—454. Available at: http://www.economyandsociety.in.ua/journal/11_ukr/72.pdf
3. Gavry`lyuk O.V., Lucenko Yu.O. (2009) Investuvannya v agrosektor: identy`fikaciya tanapryamy` usunennya pereshkod. Ekonomika APK. № 6. P. 63—68.
4. Odnorog M.A. (2015) Osobly`vosti investy`cijnoyi diyal`nosti v agrarnomu sektori. Aktual`ni problemy` mizhnarodny`x vidnosy`n. № 126. P. 108—115.
5. Stary`chenko M.A., Varchenko O.M. (2014) Faktory` zabezpechennya investy`cijnoyi diyal`nosti sil`s`kogospodars`ky`x pidpry`yemstv. Ekonomika ta upravlinnya APK. № 1. Available at: http://econommeneg.btsau.edu.ua/sites/default/files/vis nyky/economika/starichenko_1 2014.pdf.
6. Traxanov I.P. (2016) Problemy` investy`cijnogo zabezpechennya pidpry`yemstv APKUkrayiny` ta perspekty`vy` jogo rozvy`tku. Naukovy`j visny`k Uzhgorods`kogo Nacz. un-tu. № 9. P. 153—157.
7. Lipych, L., Bortnik, S., Tovsteniuk, O., Kchilycha, O., & Kushnir, M. (2017). Prospects for the introduction of innovations by agricultural enterprises in Ukraine. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15(3), 53–63. https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.15(3).2017.05
8. Borodina, O., Borodina, E., ... van Velthuizen, H., 2012. Sustainable agriculture, food security, and socio-economic risks in Ukraine. Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems 658, 169–185. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-22884-1_8
9. Studinski, V., & Romanchuk, K. (2018). Problematic aspects of euro integration process of Ukraine’s agro-industrial complex. University Economic Bulletin, (39), 113–121. https://doi.org/10.31470/2306-546x-2018-39-113-121
10. Kyslytska, I. (2018). Current trends of foreign investment in agribusiness in Ukraine. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography, (70–71), 49–53. https://doi.org/10.17721/1728-2721.2018.70.27
11. Halatur, S., & Halatur, O. (2019). Methodical tools for financing innovation in the agro-industrial complex. World of finance, (3(60)), 65–75. https://doi.org/10.35774/sf2019.03.065
12. Kushnir, S. (2019). Factor analysis of institutional support of agrarian sector of Ukraine. Economic Analysis, (29(2)), 111–119. https://doi.org/10.35774/econa2019.02.111
13. Piddubna, D., Shekhovtsova, V., Melnychuk, O., & Pypiak, M. (2019). Formation of the Economic and Legal Basis for the Development of Organic Farming in Ukraine Through the Prism of European Experience and Attracting Foreign Investment. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(3), 385. https://doi.org/10.14207/ejsd.2019.v8n3p385
14. Kupinets, L. E., & Kovalchuk, S. Y. (2019). Ukraine in “green” transformations of the agricultural sector of eastern partnership countries: challenges and opportunities. Economic Innovations, 21(2(71)), 43–58. https://doi.org/10.31520/ei.2019.21.2(71)
15. Boichenko, M. I., Yakovleva, O. V., & Liakh, V. V. (2018). Civilizational and institutional aspects of national self-identification in Ukraine: philosophical-anthropological approach. Anthropological Measurements of Philosophical Research, 0(14), 50–61. https://doi.org/10.15802/ampr.v0i14.150555